Sunday 7 June 2015

the 100 day project- how I am getting on




I'm really enjoying the 100 day project. As I've already mentioned, I'm working on a granny squares blanket.




I haven't been able to do it on daily bases as previously planned just because life tends to get busy and there's no time or no strength or simply no motivation for a moment of crochet. There's good news, though: I have so far completed 26 days and have 59 circles. 



I'm very happy and proud as I'm working on something that brings me joy and that gives me this fabulous feeling of fulfilment and satisfaction.

Here's what's been going on here:

 crochet by the sea with splendid views

 crochet on the beach

 crochet on the sofa on my vintage lap table recently bought at a second hand market



No comments:

Post a Comment