Sunday 7 June 2015

12 pages in 2015 - April

So here I am again with the 12 pages in 2015 project. Delayed, but better late than never some say ;)

In April the theme was: PETS & COLOUR. When I read this hint the first thing that came to my mind was the parakeets that I had as a child. I still remember the day I got them :) They were not babies any more as they were given to me by a family who couldn't keep them and they really made me happy. I had them for quite a few years and was very sad when they passed away. This page made me happy as great memories are back :)



This time I used a technique I'm completely unfamiliar with: BRUSH PENS that I recently bought in my favourite Artist Supplies Shop. It was interesting to use them and pretty challenging at the same time. A lot to learn still ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment