Sunday 28 June 2015

Nini's ATC swap- June

When June arrived Nini from Made by Nini provided us with yet another topic for her ATC swap. This time it was: INSPIRED BY... It may sound incredibly easy, but I found it quite challenging.It took me a while to think of the design...

 I finally came up with the idea. I opted for making two sheets: one shows a door and the other the actual inspiration ;) I wanted this to be like an entrance to a magical place, a place of inspiration and wonders. I sued water colours for the drawings and brush pens for the words. I then used scotch to put them together so that the door actually 'opens' ;)



2 comments:

  1. This is very clever. A door is always an inspiration...unless there is really scary music playing, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, I hope that behind every door I open there will always be good things ;)

    ReplyDelete