Wednesday 17 June 2015

so... I made a bag :)


I had been looking for a summer bag for quite some time, but couldn't find one that would suit me. I saw bags that were kind'a the type I would like, but not *the one*. So... I decided to make one for myself :)




Quite some time ago I bought beautiful cloth that was meant to be transformed into *something*, but at that time I had not idea what. The only thing I knew was that I really liked this cloth. And the big day arrived :)





I used a regular totebag as a pattern and cut the lining and the bag. Then I sewed them together. I didn't have a proper pattern so I just made decisions as I was moving on.









When the lining and the bag were ready, I chose the length of the handles. I used a ribbon for the finishes on the handles and also made little folded ribbons on the sides.



I opted for a small inside pocket for documents.


I'm so proud of my first ever *big sewing project* that have already made a list of other stuff to make ;) hopefully soon...








No comments:

Post a Comment