Sunday 28 June 2015

crochet projects

I have been crocheting a lot recently. I'm still diligently working on my 100 days  project and have been making other goodies in the meantime :)







BUTTERFLIES

I made these butterflies for my swap partner in the * Perfect Strangers Project* organised by OhComely Magazine. I've already made this type of butterflies, but in red. Since this time I used a different type of yarn they were very soft and couldn't 'stand't on their own. I opted for making a little pendant deco thingy.








CUPCAKE PINCUSHION

A penfriend from the USA sent me a lovely package with my favourite tea that can't be bought in Europe. She also added some American goodies to it. As a 'thank you' gift I decided to make something for her. Since she sews quite a lot I thought that a pincushion would be perfect. I foud the pattern on Ravelry and decided to make it. It took me a few hours and taahh daahh ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment