Sunday 23 November 2014

yet another crochet project ;)




So here I am working on yet another scarf. This time it's going to be a shoulder warmer.

Here's the original item:

I found it in a French magazine with projects and patterns. 

And I started my own project. Here's what it looks like so far. Still a long way to go, but a very nice project to work on. At first the pattern looked SO incredibly difficult, but after a few unsuccessful attempts, doing and re-doing, and, of course, with the invaluable help from Isa from Madam Fil (facebook: Madam Fil) I finally got started and I'm advancing quite fast. Hopefully I will be able to post the end project soon ;)


The other day while waiting for my next class I had a wee tea break (of course ;)) and did a bit of what I like the most...

No comments:

Post a Comment