Saturday 8 November 2014

Drawing and painting workshop

So... I signed up for a drawing/ painting workshop. Yes, you are not mistaken... yet another workshop!Do you think I have my fingers in too many pies??? Maybe... but I'm really enjoying myself :)

Last Thursday I started this drawing/painting workshop in the nearby town. I'm a self-taught VERY amateur 'artist'. I don't think I should even dare to call myself artist thus the inverted commas. Anyway.... I felt the need to join a group where I could be taught how to use diverse techniques properly and I found the right place.

In the last workshop we worked with charcoal. I had never used charcoal before as I didn't feel comfortable using it, but it turned out to be a very easy technique and a pleasant one too!

Here's the outcome:

STILL LIFE





No comments:

Post a Comment