Sunday 23 November 2014

The Perfect Stranger swap

A friend of mine told me once about this fabulous swap project carried out by Oh Comely Magazine (http://www.ohcomely.co.uk/). I signed up as I love crafting and being creative and the idea of sharing with a complete stranger is just so inspiring. The idea was to collect bits and pieces that would fall in these categories:

1) a wintry treat
2) a modern-day message in the bottle
3) 'What's in my bag' photocopy edition

After searching for bits and pieces to put in my parcel, I finally managed to pack it and send it off to my Perfect Stranger in Moscow. Haven't had so much fun shopping and wrapping in a long time!!


My parcel contains:

1) wintry treat: a few items that will make any winter a nicer one- hands warmer, chocolate dice for milk or coffee, scented oil and burner, bookmark for cold winter days with a book on the sofa, delicious black tea with vanila and orange peels, handmade Christmas tree....
2) a pen drive with my favourite songs 'The Best hits of the 80s and 90s' (a student called me old-fashioned the other day...couldn't agree more...and ...don't mind)
3) since I couldn't photocopy the contents of my bag, I bought my favourite handcream as I always use it at this time of year

No comments:

Post a Comment