Saturday 8 November 2014

Christmas is round the corner...

O Tannenbaum, o Tannenbaum,
wie treu sind deine Blätter!
Du grünst nicht nur
  zur Sommerzeit,
Nein auch im Winter, wenn es schneit.
O Tannenbaum, o Tannenbaum,
wie treu sind deine Blätter!

One day I saw this lovely crochet Christmas tree on one of the blogs I follow (www.lazydaisyjones.com) and I thought that I would like to make one one day. And the day came ;)

Here's how it started:

I bought two different shades of green yarn (one glossy) and a styrofoam cone 





 And I started crocheting:   


And...Taaa Daaaa....my very own Christmas tree

 My Christmas tree needed balls....So I decorated it with little beads. It still needs a star... but since I have never made one... I need to learn first ;) Star: coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment