Thursday 31 December 2015

my first Amigurumi and probably the weirdest ever ;)

Star Wars is a big thing now, but not for me. I honestly don't care about films of this type. No offence to all Star Wars fans ;) So, I don't care, but have neighbours/ friends who do so I decided to make a Little 'something' for them this Christmas. The idea of what to make was suggested to me by a friend who every now and then sends me links related to crochet. Back in spring she sent me a photo of some Star Wars characters. My first reaction was: nice, but I'll never make it as I'm no fan, but then, when I realised how crazy my friends are about the whole Saga, I decided to give it a go. I found a pattern on Ravelry and made my first ever Amigurumi, also, the strangest one ever, most probably ;)

I started off with the head, ears and body:

 
then, made the arms and feet:
 
and finally, put it all together, made the jacket and ...Taahh dahhhh!!!
 
 
 

 
Afterwards, he got wrapped nicely and was joyfully gifted to make someone happy :)

 
In return, Doggie and I received the cuttest 'portrait' ever :)
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment