Thursday 31 December 2015

12 pages in 2015 - November

I was a bit behind with my 12 pages Project as I made the November page in December ;) but still I'm very poud of myself that I managed to squeeze it in my busy timetable and spend some precious time with my beloved watercolours. The topic for November was GARDEN & TRAVELLING.I didn't hesitate at this one. The only city in which gardens are the most amazing and beautiful is in VIENNA, my beloved city. I was lucky enough to live there for 9 months during when at the university and fell in love with this place instantly. It was love at first sight and I will never forget the marvellous people I met there, the friends I made there (some of them follow my blog ;) so, a big 'thank you' for being here for me :) you know who I mean ;) ) and the gorgeous places I had the chance to cherish while exploring the city on daily basis.

 So, ...gardens in Vienna.

 
I used my beloved watercolours. I like the way it turned out, but I struggled with the grass so this is something I need to work on ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment