Saturday 8 August 2015

Perfect Strangers Swap

I'm fond of swaps of all types as I adore the idea of collecting a set of goodies for a friend or a stranger :) The mere thought of a smile on their face makes me happy. I must be honest, though, and admit that I adore receiving goodies too. Still,it's not so much about what you get, but the fact that somebody took the time to put it together thinking about you. And... I adore opening presents ;)

In June I joined the Perfect Strangers Swap by Oh Comely magazine. I already participated in this swap in winter and was quite unkucky as I never got anything. This is the risk to take and I did. This time, however, it was different. My swap partner was from the UK and all I knew about her was that she is into reading and series and that she's a vegan. I spent quite a few days putting together a parcel for the Perfect Stranger and had a whale of time.

Here's the set of goodies I put in the package. I included a handmade ítem: butterfly deco chain

 
 
I opted for the sea theme while packing
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment