Saturday 8 August 2015

the {100 artists}- more watercolours

I have recently been enjoying watercolours a lot. I've been learning a lot both from my mistakes and from comments made by fellow artists. I'm not the biggest fan of social networks, but must admit that Facebook and Instagram have been of great use in developing my skills. Posting my works and getting feedback as well as seeing the works of other artists and asking for help have been invaluable to me.

The initial idea in the {100 artists} project was landscapes, but I opted for a variety of works depending on what seems right at the particular moment. This time it is landscapes indeed.

Not fully satisfied with all of them, but one should learn from mistakes, right? ;)

 
 


 

 
All these add up to the list of my {100 artists} works. See the first works here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment