Friday 13 March 2015

Envelope art

I had never done envelope art before, but one of the swaps on Swap-Bot required envelope decoration I thought it was just the right time to use my colour pencils and have a go at flowers. Here's the outcome:


s

The swap itself was very interesting as we had to make a set notes on which we were to write the happy moments that we experienced during the week. I opted for colourful scraps which I decorated with pictures which would somehow represent my happy moments in picture.It was like the Jar of Happiness project, but limited to a week and sent to a partner via snail mail.



2 comments:

  1. looks lovely Mo!

    Wow - you're doing a lot of swapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Really appreciate your comments! and yes, lots of swapping ;)

    ReplyDelete