Sunday 18 October 2015

12 pages in 2015- July

The theme for the July page in Nini's *12 pages in 2015* was HOME & WAVES. It took me quite some time to decide what to make. At first I had an idea, but struggled immensly making it. I wanted to paint a rough sea as I now live in Spain and by the sea which I adore so I thought this would be a splendid idea of putting Home & Waves together. Unfortunately, it was just so hard draw or paint them. No idea why... but I struggled. I then put it off for quite some time until the idea dawned on me. I did paint waves, but going a bit out of my comfort zone... I'm a realist and pretty down-to-earth person so using pinkish and purplish was a challenge and also the house on the waves... ;) Still, I'm happy with it. Wonder what you think...



No comments:

Post a Comment